AEM Oil Gauge 150PSI - Analog
- Gauge readout from 0-150 pounds per square inch
- 0-5 volt analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- Includes both black and white faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
AEM’s 150 pounds per square inch oil pressure gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5 volt analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM, EMS or FIC. The fuel pressure gauge features a 150PSIG brass sensor, making it among one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the oil pressure gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black and silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for air, fuel and oil pressure. Gauge readout from 0-150 pounds per square inch. Adjustable backlighting through a dial on the back of the gauge. 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution.